Saturday, April 24, 2010

Knitting Tool Basket Cake









This cake was for a very sweet girl named Christine, who loves to knit as you can see ^-^
Everything was edible... the needles and the basket handle were made out of gum paste, the rest was all fondant :)

It was my first time using the airbrush and all I have to say is: I LOVED IT!! How quick and easy and fun is that!! I had such a blast using it... I kept going back to my bf to tell him: ''Come see, come see! It's too awesome!'' I was jumping everywhere like a kid! ^-^






1 comment:

  1. Clearly the most SOFT, adorable and beautiful cake in the world! I will remember this gift I received on my 31st anniversary for the rest of my life. I almost cried when the time came to cut it in pieces. It was just so beautiful, impressive and how surprising! Delicious of course!! And I still have the little sugar-wool rainbow in souvenir, it's just so cool, unique and special. Catherine, you're the caketière Queen!

    ReplyDelete